Seasonal Direct Labor
Valley Sealcoat, Inc. is looking to hire seasonal direct labor employees for the 2019 season.
- Must be 18 years old
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Must be willing to work a variety of working shifts including nights, weekends and holidays/holiday weekends
- Flexibility to changing of job schedules and job demands - working hours are weather dependent
- Must be able to endure outdoor working conditions (heat/cold)
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to and from work
- Must have a valid driver’s license that meets the requirements of our insurance company’s insurance regulations
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude
- Previous asphalt maintenance industry experience
- Vehicle/Maintenance repair experience
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Competitive pay based on experience and opportunities for position growth
If you feel that you would be a valuable asset to Valley Sealcoat, Inc. Please apply below or contact by phone at 920-460-0869.
Valley Sealcoat provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.